Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I had a crush on a boy on accident once

Nothing.special

15 year old khhv for life, the fool, Pagliacci
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Oct 24, 2025
Messages
14,776
Online time
27d 20h
Reputation
23,240
Location
My dads attic, USA
Guild
H.M.W.H.C and the cel revolutionary army
It was some person I TikTok who I thought was kinda cute and wanted to bag but then one day made a video of them detransitioning and i busted a cap into a homeless guy
 
It was some person I TikTok who I thought was kinda cute and wanted to bag but then one day made a video of them detransitioning and i busted a cap into a homeless guy
you’re gay
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top