Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

i hate anime watchers tbh

even tho im a big fan of watching that crap but i swear their personalities are so fucking dogshit just a 101 on how to be submissive f*g. i kinda want a friend to discuss all the cringe shit I’ve watched
Thank god im not a submissive f*g
 
im genuinely just gonna attract the type i didn’t want to attract with this thread i just realised. is this my anime purity test
Ive seen questionable anime, you’re not alone here
 
even tho im a big fan of watching that crap but i swear their personalities are so fucking dogshit just a 101 on how to be submissive f*g. i kinda want a friend to discuss all the cringe shit I’ve watched
so you've never seen deathnote before
 
YESS ITS THE GREATEST ANIME OF ALL TIME iswtg bruh lelouch is muh twin, my inspo and my fav char, cc is bad asl, same w the red haired girl and the orihime lookin girl, I'm not larping idk names
lelouch fine ash icl...
 
Im sorry thats probably one of the top three most overrated animes of all time, why the FUCK is it so popular right now
its always been popular since it came out and for good reason
 
No istg it used to not be this way. The death note glaze has been skyrocketing recently for no reason
its cus its a great anime and easy for newer fans to get into, somewhat based in reality, good plot up till L dies and well animated, not the best anime obv but def great for newgens
 
its cus its a great anime and easy for newer fans to get into, somewhat based in reality, good plot up till L dies and well animated, not the best anime obv but def great for newgens
yeah true
 
its cus its a great anime and easy for newer fans to get into, somewhat based in reality, good plot up till L dies and well animated, not the best anime obv but def great for newgens
Heavy on up till L dies. I remember dropping it for months after that and then coming back
 
Heavy on up till L dies. I remember dropping it for months after that and then coming back
bro I only kept watching bc I wanted to see my fine shyt matt
 
TRUTH NUKEEEEE Im reading the web novel its sooooo good, Lord Of the Mysteries is another good Isekai that's honestly better then rezero but its anime adaptation only has like, 2-3 eps
I can’t remember much about rezero cause I watched it in like 2020, but it was one of my comfort shows
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top