Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I hate being “cute”

ErmErm

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 17, 2024
Messages
344
Online time
22h 26m
Reputation
625
Location
WI
I fucking HATE HATE HATE having a cute/innocent look. I know that’s what some girls dream of and I should be glad I’m slightly attractive but lord knows the hot girls always win. THEY GET AWAY WITH EBERYTHING! They’re more “mature” and when THEY ACT MASCULINE it’s soooooo hot and attractive but when I do it I’m a bitch or nerdy. God fucking forbid I don’t wanna be the small innocent wife girl you settle down with after fucking 20 Megan foxes in which you them cheat on me with another. I DINT WANNA BE RITA I WANNA BE LILA!!!! So what I get “chosen” for life, men will always chase fun. The only good thing is that when I say backhanded stuff I can act innocent and give em my big doe eyes BUT THSTS IT!!! Speaking of doe eyes HOW THE FUCK DO I GET RID OF MY HUGE PUPILS!!! I have zero contrast due to th fact my pupils are so huge they cover most of my eyes, which are blue. I was with a friend and it was extremely bright (the inky time you can see th color of my eyes properly) and they said to my face, “wow I barely noticed your eyes were so blue before!” and everyone always says to me, big pupils are attractive NO TH FUCK THEY AREMT!!! I also fucking hate being short. “Oh but guys LOVEEE short girls!!” THEY LIKE 5’2 GIRLS MOT 4’10 also due to my height I’m like wide.. nit fat wide but just not long... and I HATE IT!!! Also you know what a guy told me? “Well the reason I first talked to you was because your body was hot, but now that I know you, I like you for you!” Like yeah thanks for NOTHING!!!! Just proves my fear that guys will only want me for my body. And no it was not slit whore this time. UPDATE ON SLUT WHORE BTW he showed up at my door and I couldn’t just say no. I’m lowk scared of him. Took off his shirt AGAIN and he’s kinda gained good weight but that’s besdies the point. He bought me a milk shake and let me have bites of his two chicken burgers and a sip of his chocolate milk. He has very big hands. Wore Korn shirt cuz he knew I liked it. Stupid birch. I blame the fact I was starting my period that very day that I was lenient enough to lay my head on his shoulder and hold his hand (I was lowk passing out so if I wasn’t I prob would’ve fell over and hit my head and died) I SMELL HIM EVERYWWERE IM GOING CRAZY THIS BITCH IS MAKING ME NIT HATE HIM AND IT FUELS ME WITH RAGE!!! Killed two bugs for me. Carried me and we talked a lot. Stupid bitch. FUCKKKKK HIMM FUCK FUCK FUCK GAHHHHHH anyways update over. I made the mistake of adding a guy on snap after he kept bothering me and my friends abt it. Asked to see my fourth cat(I only have three) and keeps sending half hard boxers only crotch pics. Very scared. Save me. I might just block everyone I know. I feel like a whore via association with these hoes. I fear I am turning into what I feared most. Blond white girl who doesn’t block people she should and I am slowly hanging with the wrong crowd... pls get these whores out of here where are my alcoholics and stoners??? Also I found whore sluts moms insta, Facebook etc, found his Pinterest and am currently searching for Spotify. H said he made a playlist of songs that reminded him of me, bu I’m sure it’s just one of those generic playlist every guys shows to like 50+ girls and says is for them, I mean it’s liertslly just named “her” But anyway it’s 3am gotta run ladies. Moms gonna be PISSED!!!
 
I fucking HATE HATE HATE having a cute/innocent look. I know that’s what some girls dream of and I should be glad I’m slightly attractive but lord knows the hot girls always win. THEY GET AWAY WITH EBERYTHING! They’re more “mature” and when THEY ACT MASCULINE it’s soooooo hot and attractive but when I do it I’m a bitch or nerdy. God fucking forbid I don’t wanna be the small innocent wife girl you settle down with after fucking 20 Megan foxes in which you them cheat on me with another. I DINT WANNA BE RITA I WANNA BE LILA!!!! So what I get “chosen” for life, men will always chase fun. The only good thing is that when I say backhanded stuff I can act innocent and give em my big doe eyes BUT THSTS IT!!! Speaking of doe eyes HOW THE FUCK DO I GET RID OF MY HUGE PUPILS!!! I have zero contrast due to th fact my pupils are so huge they cover most of my eyes, which are blue. I was with a friend and it was extremely bright (the inky time you can see th color of my eyes properly) and they said to my face, “wow I barely noticed your eyes were so blue before!” and everyone always says to me, big pupils are attractive NO TH FUCK THEY AREMT!!! I also fucking hate being short. “Oh but guys LOVEEE short girls!!” THEY LIKE 5’2 GIRLS MOT 4’10 also due to my height I’m like wide.. nit fat wide but just not long... and I HATE IT!!! Also you know what a guy told me? “Well the reason I first talked to you was because your body was hot, but now that I know you, I like you for you!” Like yeah thanks for NOTHING!!!! Just proves my fear that guys will only want me for my body. And no it was not slit whore this time. UPDATE ON SLUT WHORE BTW he showed up at my door and I couldn’t just say no. I’m lowk scared of him. Took off his shirt AGAIN and he’s kinda gained good weight but that’s besdies the point. He bought me a milk shake and let me have bites of his two chicken burgers and a sip of his chocolate milk. He has very big hands. Wore Korn shirt cuz he knew I liked it. Stupid birch. I blame the fact I was starting my period that very day that I was lenient enough to lay my head on his shoulder and hold his hand (I was lowk passing out so if I wasn’t I prob would’ve fell over and hit my head and died) I SMELL HIM EVERYWWERE IM GOING CRAZY THIS BITCH IS MAKING ME NIT HATE HIM AND IT FUELS ME WITH RAGE!!! Killed two bugs for me. Carried me and we talked a lot. Stupid bitch. FUCKKKKK HIMM FUCK FUCK FUCK GAHHHHHH anyways update over. I made the mistake of adding a guy on snap after he kept bothering me and my friends abt it. Asked to see my fourth cat(I only have three) and keeps sending half hard boxers only crotch pics. Very scared. Save me. I might just block everyone I know. I feel like a whore via association with these hoes. I fear I am turning into what I feared most. Blond white girl who doesn’t block people she should and I am slowly hanging with the wrong crowd... pls get these whores out of here where are my alcoholics and stoners??? Also I found whore sluts moms insta, Facebook etc, found his Pinterest and am currently searching for Spotify. H said he made a playlist of songs that reminded him of me, bu I’m sure it’s just one of those generic playlist every guys shows to like 50+ girls and says is for them, I mean it’s liertslly just named “her” But anyway it’s 3am gotta run ladies. Moms gonna be PISSED!!!
tldr?
 
boxeur
 
I love when women try to pretend they have it hard lol
So fucking true

All that meanwhile they have 5-10 backup options and 2 favs
 
Reading this I'm even more grateful to be a man. Sounds like you're going through hell tbh.
 
So fucking true

All that meanwhile they have 5-10 backup options and 2 favs
I ve got one hoe. Stupid slut. If women count as backup then I guess. I wish I was lesbian so bad I’d be rolling in bitches rn instead of rage posting here. I want to marry a woman but IM NOT FUCKING ATTRACTED TO THEM IM GONNA KILL MYS,EF
 
I ve got one hoe. Stupid slut. If women count as backup then I guess. I wish I was lesbian so bad I’d be rolling in bitches rn instead of rage posting here. I want to marry a woman but IM NOT FUCKING ATTRACTED TO THEM IM GONNA KILL MYS,EF
over for you
 
I NEED TO BE TIED DOEN AMD SEDATED LIKE A FUCKING DOG WHY WAS I CURSED WOTH GREAT GREAT GRANDPARENTS WHO WERE FIRST COUSINS TO GIVE ME MENTAL ILLNESSES PUT ME DOWN LIKE A RABID DOG ALREADY
Take some meds

I’m not even sure are you a man or a woman atp
 
Take some meds

I’m not even sure are you a man or a woman atp
Last time thy put me on meds I tried to overdose. IHmmm ned to be hospitalized I’m going into am episode again. Still a woman but I was lowk neglected and my young forming brain was made fun of amd introduced to bad things and now I have the mental health of a 23 year old unemployed NEET incel or maybe it’s just hormones I don’t fucmimg knkw fucking love music tho.
 
Last time thy put me on meds I tried to overdose. IHmmm ned to be hospitalized I’m going into am episode again. Still a woman but I was lowk neglected and my young forming brain was made fun of amd introduced to bad things and now I have the mental health of a 23 year old unemployed NEET incel or maybe it’s just hormones I don’t fucmimg knkw fucking love music tho.
ok
 
Last time thy put me on meds I tried to overdose. IHmmm ned to be hospitalized I’m going into am episode again. Still a woman but I was lowk neglected and my young forming brain was made fun of amd introduced to bad things and now I have the mental health of a 23 year old unemployed NEET incel or maybe it’s just hormones I don’t fucmimg knkw fucking love music tho.
You sound like you need some help
 
Wow I didn’t read this at all sry but you were just rambling
 
Last time thy put me on meds I tried to overdose. IHmmm ned to be hospitalized I’m going into am episode again. Still a woman but I was lowk neglected and my young forming brain was made fun of amd introduced to bad things and now I have the mental health of a 23 year old unemployed NEET incel or maybe it’s just hormones I don’t fucmimg knkw fucking love music tho.
okay bro, time to sleep
 
It's your right to ask questions and you don't have to play a role for anyone. You go into a fearful state where you feel like people are worse than they are and then you go into an overdrive of wanting to be loved and idealize someone. I see you've made a step out of total hatred and panic that's exactly the place you can't allow yourself to get into. Create safe places for yourself and allow yourself to prioritize safety. At this point your impulse control needs to develop and that can only happen when you spend more time doing things that quiet your mind.
 
It's your right to ask questions and you don't have to play a role for anyone. You go into a fearful state where you feel like people are worse than they are and then you go into an overdrive of wanting to be loved and idealize someone. I see you've made a step out of total hatred and panic that's exactly the place you can't allow yourself to get into. Create safe places for yourself and allow yourself to prioritize safety. At this point your impulse control needs to develop and that can only happen when you spend more time doing things that quiet your mind.
I love you. Not in the lov wy but I think you know what Ik mean You mean very much to me. The way you speak calms amd grounds me . I like it very much!! I’m nit sure this will help but what do you do to calm yourself??? I genuinely cannot calm th fuck down no matter what I do, painintg, reading, scrolling online, posting about my feelings, my mind genuinely won’t fuckign stop unless I self sabotage and then after the single moment of calm it just all gets worse and I have no idea what to do I’m always digging a bigger hole and I can’t stop talking I’m going fucking crazy I can’t stop thinking amd I’m seeing and hearing things but not enough to be skit I if you get what I mean
 
What's a cute girl and what's a hot girl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top