Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That’s why I’m better than uyh fuck her
she rejected me
n***a i agree with youThat’s why I’m better than u
u lost aura once she told me that ngln***a i agree with you
Uwho dont u hate bhai![]()
my brotha
I just saw that comment you posted on her profileBitch ass kike ass bitch n****r
Wasn’t meI just saw that comment you posted on her profile
Yes it was lolWasn’t me
it was probably @rxndYes it was lol
Whyher eyes are massive
wdym why? they just are, have you not seen her?
Ywdym why? they just are, have you not seen her?
shes an ewhoreu lost aura once she told me that ngl
Dumb porkistani
@cowboy2 factsshes an ewhore
I heard you're a jeetaI just saw that comment you posted on her profile
Damn bro, tf did I do?Bitch ass kike ass bitch n****r
Im literally not theyre just saying this because I didn’t wanna show my arm to them after they got me banned from .orgI heard you're a jeeta![]()
GoodIm literally not theyre just saying this because I didn’t wanna show my arm to them after they got me banned from .org
-JeetIm literally not theyre just saying this because I didn’t wanna show my arm to them after they got me banned from .org
yh you rejected indo aryan punjabi chad bvll bitch“can you be my egf”![]()
Surprised you got rejected, you look like a white guy who tanned too muchyh you rejected indo aryan punjabi chad bvll bitch
She like’s Bangladeshi moreyh you rejected indo aryan punjabi chad bvll bitch
you seen my face?Surprised you got rejected, you look like a white guy who tanned too much
Must be because of kpop cuz bengalis have 15-20% Tibetan ancestry on averageShe like’s Bangladeshi more
n***a I told you you look like that guy from Cobra Kaiyou seen my face?
oh shit gengar?n***a I told you you look like that guy from Cobra Kai
You’re compromisedyou seen my face?
I didn’t realize this was gengarMust be because of kpop cuz bengalis have 15-20% Tibetan ancestry on average
You couldnt tell who he was from “high trust ogre”?oh shit gengar?
You figured it outoh shit gengar?

Us Jewish mods have unlimited powersYou’re compromised
I wonder if the mods have the same contract with the fbi as master does
Hi bhaiI didn’t realize this was gengar
Hi

And who may this ethnic bvll be?You couldnt tell who he was from “high trust ogre”?