- Joined
- May 2, 2025
- Messages
- 9,597
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 1mo 2h
- Reputation
- 43,181
Why are these so secretive and not straight forward ts bothers my bps autism brain so much
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm joking I'm too truecel to talk to womenWhy are these n*****s so secretive and not straight forward ts bothers my bps autism brain so much
Why are these n*****s so secretive
No misogyny I love women but they don't love meHey guys let’s keep this a misogyny free forum
I feel yaNo misogyny I love women but they don't love me![]()
Lol you just kissed one todayWomen️
It’s my first in like 5 monthsLol you just kissed one today
What did u expect from a place where incels r free to roam honestlyHey guys let’s keep this a misogyny free forum
where is it misogynistic to say that women are secretive and not straight forwardWhat did u expect from a place where incels r free to roam honestly
but yea misogyny is not cool
You wouldn’t answer me This harshly if i was a htbn***a where is it misogynistic to say that women are secretive and not straight forward
I would've answered every other person the same way tbh looks don't matter when you call someone aYou wouldn’t answer me This harshly if i was a htb
would answer w something but it would ruin the mood even furtherI would've answered every other person the same way tbh looks don't matter when you call someone a n***a
I'm talking more abt foids which I've been dating/talking tou dont hate me
Just do it tbhwould answer w something but it would ruin the mood even further