- Joined
- Jul 26, 2025
- Messages
- 14,572
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 20d 23h
- Reputation
- 42,018
Haugh, fuck you suicidal 'bout? 
Bitch, you say you wanna die, you might as well
Haugh
I hate myself, I hate myself
I stay alone in my room 'cause I hate myself
I hate every-fuckin'-body, I do not care
Bitch, you say you wanna die, you might as well
The world is on fire, I'ma go to hell
I hate myself, I hate myself
I hate myself, I hate myself
I hate myself, I hate myself
I hate myself, I hate myself
I'ma blow my brain all across the wall
I hope they play this song when I'm dead and gone
Please, don't end it all, I won't end it all
Fighting till the end, that's how I rock
I still hate myself, but fuck giving fucks
I got a big shotgun and I'ma shoot it off
Call ghost man up, bring us smirnoff
I will stomp a cop with my new rocks
Everything is lies, there is no point
Oh, I don't know, oh, I don't know
God, I don't know, but I do know
If you don't live for some, then you gon' die for none
I stay alone in my room 'cause I hate myself
I hate every-fuckin'-body, I do not care
Bitch, you say you wanna die, you might as well
The world is on fire, I'ma go to hell
I hate myself, I hate myself
I hate myself, I hate myself
I hate myself, I hate myself
I hate myself, I hate myself
Bitch, you say you wanna die, you might as well
Haugh
I hate myself, I hate myself
I stay alone in my room 'cause I hate myself
I hate every-fuckin'-body, I do not care
Bitch, you say you wanna die, you might as well
The world is on fire, I'ma go to hell
I hate myself, I hate myself
I hate myself, I hate myself
I hate myself, I hate myself
I hate myself, I hate myself
I'ma blow my brain all across the wall
I hope they play this song when I'm dead and gone
Please, don't end it all, I won't end it all
Fighting till the end, that's how I rock
I still hate myself, but fuck giving fucks
I got a big shotgun and I'ma shoot it off
Call ghost man up, bring us smirnoff
I will stomp a cop with my new rocks
Everything is lies, there is no point
Oh, I don't know, oh, I don't know
God, I don't know, but I do know
If you don't live for some, then you gon' die for none
I stay alone in my room 'cause I hate myself
I hate every-fuckin'-body, I do not care
Bitch, you say you wanna die, you might as well
The world is on fire, I'ma go to hell
I hate myself, I hate myself
I hate myself, I hate myself
I hate myself, I hate myself
I hate myself, I hate myself