Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I hate myself

Should tulip rope?

  • Yes, you can reincarnate as a white man

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No, you're cute just stay and stop being gay

    Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Free r kelly

    Votes: 4 25.0%

  • Total voters
    16

tulip

💐🪓• I AM ASLEEP.
Banned
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Jun 29, 2025
Messages
3,985
Online time
6d 11h
Reputation
5,443
I hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myself
 
I hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myself
Oh no 😟. This is not good. Why should you hate yourself when you are all you really have 😁👌 born alone die alone 😏😍 love urself. Spread love. Spread those legs 😎😈
 
I hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myself
tulip the voices don’t want the best for you
 
I hate everyone on this forum. Corny bitches
IMG_1769.gif
 
Oh no 😟. This is not good. Why should you hate yourself when you are all you really have 😁👌 born alone die alone 😏😍 love urself. Spread love. Spread those legs 😎😈
Yo i love you bitch
 
I hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myself
no tulip you're perfect
 
I hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myself
No
 
The way forum has ruined my mental health...byeeeee omg i'm batshit
 
Why are you hating yourself ? Because if what you look like ?
Of course not i'd r**e myseld if I could.

Or it's more like family issues/traumas you've had
I'm just tired I want to be a normal.girl and not a stupid stupid queer fuck fuck.
 
I'm just tired I want to be a normal.girl and not a stupid stupid queer fuck fuck.
You're young you'll gain mental clarity growing older. Your body, your brain is growing up, it's a normal part of the puberty phase

AND WTF IS THIS UPDATE. YOU MODS FUCKED THE WHOLE SITE UP GOSH
Which update ??
 
You're young you'll gain mental clarity growing older. Your body, your brain is growing up, it's a normal part of the puberty phase


Which update ??


"[QUOTE/] my msgs get mixex in with those who I reply to, I cant customize my.text, I cant blur my text I cant do anything special its so fuckjng annoying
 
You're young you'll gain mental clarity growing older. Your body, your brain is growing up, it's a normal part of the puberty phase

Its been years and i'm getting worse my n***a, do you really think im.normal, i've been talking about wanting to be r***d and sleeping with adult men and women since I joined and now im.non binary like helllo????
 
I hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myselfI hate myself
I think you’re pretty cool 👊🏼
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top