Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I hate normies

Anthony V. Andretti

Virility, Vigor, Verve
Banned
Joined
Jul 31, 2025
Messages
6
Online time
1h 25m
Reputation
8
I forgot how much I can hate others. Everyone. Even the people on this forum, 90 percent of the users should be turned to soap. They are no better than the retarded idols normgroids worship so hard yet get ignored by them.This is what I hate about everyone here and on this planet. Everyone worships what they cannot have and they pretend like they can have it. Know what this leads too? It leads to pride and people will shed their basic self respect, dignity, honour and everything that made them stable and sane people in the first place. Then they become more hedonistic, disgusting and backwards, they become a monument of failed evolution. Genuine subspecies with no second thought. I can't even envy anyone becuase everyone is already so retarded and depraved that not even fantasy can show me a ounce of goodness in this world. God I cannot express how much I loathe normies. They are the rabid animals who will always bite your hand no matter how many times you feed them.
 
IMG_1762.jpeg
 
Foids are a different animal. I cant stand anyone of them. Even the good looking ones. All of them have those glossy eyes with years of whoredom hidden behind them. They look like they cannot even imagine a single apple in their imagination. They are the perfect and most lifeless golems with no sentience, conscience or guilt. Let alone shame. That is why I rate all of them like they are sub humans.
 
I forgot how much I can hate others. Everyone. Even the people on this forum, 90 percent of the users should be turned to soap. They are no better than the retarded idols normgroids worship so hard yet get ignored by them.This is what I hate about everyone here and on this planet. Everyone worships what they cannot have and they pretend like they can have it. Know what this leads too? It leads to pride and people will shed their basic self respect, dignity, honour and everything that made them stable and sane people in the first place. Then they become more hedonistic, disgusting and backwards, they become a monument of failed evolution. Genuine subspecies with no second thought. I can't even envy anyone becuase everyone is already so retarded and depraved that not even fantasy can show me a ounce of goodness in this world. God I cannot express how much I loathe normies. They are the rabid animals who will always bite your hand no matter how many times you feed them.
life is about hedonism, whats the point in living just to make it hard for urself :pepehands:

all humans are a subspecies because we are no longer what nature intended us to be who cares
Foids are a different animal. I cant stand anyone of them. Even the good looking ones. All of them have those glossy eyes with years of whoredom hidden behind them. They look like they cannot even imagine a single apple in their imagination. They are the perfect and most lifeless golems with no sentience, conscience or guilt. Let alone shame. That is why I rate all of them like they are sub humans.
"years of whoredom behind them" and its just having natural human functions
I look like this and im not afraid to admit it
why you complaining abt hedonism then
 
life is about hedonism, whats the point in living just to make it hard for urself :pepehands:
all humans are a subspecies because we are no longer what nature intended us to be who cares
I care
"years of whoredom behind them" and its just having natural human functions
Your Implicating theres no value to your own body & giving it up.
Such a useluss fucking excuse to whore out.
why you complaining abt hedonism then
Can the ill complain about illness? Thought so r****d.
 
Foids are a different animal. I cant stand anyone of them. Even the good looking ones. All of them have those glossy eyes with years of whoredom hidden behind them. They look like they cannot even imagine a single apple in their imagination. They are the perfect and most lifeless golems with no sentience, conscience or guilt. Let alone shame. That is why I rate all of them like they are sub humans.
literally what.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top