Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I hate people

nomi

-
Reputable ★★★
Joined
Jan 4, 2026
Messages
9,201
Online time
1mo 2d
Reputation
22,323
Location
north korea
yes this is heavily directed

I fucking hate it so much when i ask someone a question (simple question btw..) and they'll just react to it. n***a I see you online talking to other people but you can't answer a question I asked HOURS AGO..??

example:
"hey what other songs should I add to this playlist?" *insert user reacts with (y)* okay fuck you then

same thing with threads too, i'll be asking actual questions relating to IMPORTANT things (in off-topic) and no one responds to that shit BUT when I make a thread asking "is it better to spit or swallow?" THATS WHEN EVERYONE WANTS TO COMMENT 💔💔

n*****s acting like I'm making everyone translate Hieroglyphs or some shit
 
Last edited:
yes this is heavily directed

I fucking hate it so much when i ask someone a question (simple question btw..) and they'll just react to it. n***a I see you online talking to other people but you can't answer a question I asked HOURS AGO..??

example:
"hey what other songs should I add to this playlist?" *insert user reacts with (y)* okay fuck you then :rolleyes::rolleyes:

same thing with threads too, i'll be asking actual questions relating to IMPORTANT things (in off-topic) and no one responds to that shit BUT when I make a thread asking "is it better to spit or swallow?" THATS WHEN EVERYONE WANTS TO COMMENT 💔💔

n*****s acting like I'm making everyone translate Hieroglyphs or some shit
I wonder who this is targeted to
IMG_20260127_042701.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top