Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I hate rejection

I avoid it at all cost . I hate failure too . So I never take risks and always settle for less . I convince myself I just never lose and always am accepted. It’s not the case , no point to win a game where you can’t loose .
I think when u try the hardest to get close it hurts the most when u get rejected
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top