Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I hate wearing makeup

fashist

Well-known member
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2025
Messages
9,326
Online time
26d 15h
Reputation
27,483
I hate wearing it to school it’s the only reason i’m late and i cbf taking it off when i get home and i’m bedrotting
 
I live in England I have never used sunscreen in my life ngl
Ok well in my experience tinted sunscreens don’t really cover anything tbh just make me look greasy
I live where there’s literally a hole in the ozone layer therefore we have the highest rate of skin cancer so i’m forced to
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top