Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage I hate woke people

Foid

Live happily
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Jul 10, 2025
Messages
2,972
Online time
9d 1h
Reputation
6,211
Location
Rokkenjima
I have no problem with fags or anything but if you start pissing yourself because I said r****d or f****t then sorry buddy but I will not take you seriously.

Like genuinely it's just a fucking word, if you get so pressed over a word then then that means that something might be wrong with you🤔
 
I have no problem with fags or anything but if you start pissing yourself because I said r****d or f****t then sorry buddy but I will not take you seriously.

Like genuinely it's just a fucking word, if you get so pressed over a word then then that means that something might be wrong with you🤔
Sounds like you just want to perpetuate white, patriarchal, capitalist oppression.
 
I have no problem with fags or anything but if you start pissing yourself because I said r****d or f****t then sorry buddy but I will not take you seriously.

Like genuinely it's just a fucking word, if you get so pressed over a word then then that means that something might be wrong with you🤔
Star worthy post
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top