Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

i hate you all

tumblr_otet4ylutz1wrnef9o1_640.gif
 
I can see it in your eyes, that you wanna get out
I can see it in your eyes, that you need it right now
That you need it right now
That you wanna get out
That you need it right now
That you wanna get out

Yeah, I just wanna hear the sound
Drive our Camaros out of town
Baby, we could leave right now, woah
Yeah, I just wanna feel alive
Baby, take your time
Smokin' on this loud, woah

Girl, you know you make my cold heart warm with a touch
One kiss, then we fuckin', I just can't get enough
Put it on me, that's the best part, baby, the trust
Trust me, I got nothin' for you other than love
I remember eatin' pussy on the back of the bus
I remember gettin' nookie 'til the Sun came up
All the places that you took me, no one came with us
Same hoes overlook me, now they on my nuts
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top