Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I have a problem with my cheeks even though im skinny, i need some tips to define mi face.

georgewasfind

I 15 years old and 5'8, im not unsecure about any aspect of my body, but at the moment i take a look to my face my cheeks make me change all my percepción i would like to define my face.
I need some help.
i don't know if its over for me.

you are probably just bloated, drink water and eat less salt, more potassium

you can also try icing your face

If you havent been mewing or swallowing properly it might be your masseter muscles getting bigger like any muscle does when you use it, look into that although if that isnt the case it might be buccal fat which is genetic (since you said you were skinny its prob not normal body fat) buccal fat reduces naturally with age but if your cheekbones are flat and “non-existent” it might cause your face to look less sharp therefore large looking cheeks. Do your own research and just get to know what works for you. Goodluck!

If you havent been mewing or swallowing properly it might be your masseter muscles getting bigger like any muscle does when you use it, look into that although if that isnt the case it might be buccal fat which is genetic (since you said you were skinny its prob not normal body fat) buccal fat reduces naturally with age but if your cheekbones are flat and “non-existent” it might cause your face to look less sharp therefore large looking cheeks. Do your own research and just get to know what works for you. Goodluck!
*buccinator muscles