- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Messages
- 31,526
- Solutions
- 4
- Reputation
- 136,749
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
or make the user go to hellHe’s a mod he can just delete it
No you have to be a good child firstHe would still love you regardless
or banish the user to the pandemoniumThe reply gets deleted or ignored
The whatpandemonium
its like one of the floors of hellThe what
Look at you reading books and shitits like one of the floors of hell
I don't read books of hellLook at you reading books and shit
I don't read
what kind of punishment if I may askYou'd be loved regardless but you'll witness a punishment![]()
50% warningwhat kind of punishment if I may ask