Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I have a question

Stardust_

Well-known member
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Apr 6, 2025
Messages
4,329
Online time
6d 21h
Reputation
8,388
Being serious would you date someone who has something that could affect the other person’s health even though many people have it? Even without being autistic
 
I would not date someone with an STD
 
is it something mentally or physically taxing?
 
I need to delete this thread I don’t want teenagers seeing this
 
If the person treats that. What would be the problem?
 
Erm it can’t be treated that’s the thing
So no. If it can affect my health and there is no treatment, I would probably avoid it
But idk, it doesnt seem like anything unusual so idk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top