Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I have a theory that I look so nt and high trust that people are jealous of me

is this him?
Not sure but sounds like him, it's funny because he used to rant about how being black was the greatest thing ever but then would only talk about white girls :peeporiot:

Not sure but sounds like him, it's funny because he used to rant about how being black was the greatest thing ever but then would only talk about white girls :peeporiot:
It’s him lmao

White girls are so unbelievably overrated, you’re a cuck if you want one. 99% of them are mega slutty and talk to several different guys at once.

Actually nah 99% is more accurate

Actually nah 99% is more accurate
Yeah, there’s maybe a few that are actually loyal but bruh, the average white female can get any guy she wants. I understand why us incels get mad at hoes, and deservedly so but bruh, if you woke up to instagram DMs from fucking prime Jenna Ortega and Natalie Portman and shit, you’re meaning to tell me you’re not gonna take action?

Yeah, there’s maybe a few that are actually loyal but bruh, the average white female can get any guy she wants. I understand why us incels get mad at hoes, and deservedly so but bruh, if you woke up to instagram DMs from f*****g prime Jenna Ortega and Natalie Portman and shit, you’re meaning to tell me you’re not gonna take action?
yeah girls have infinite smv

I don’t identify as incel but I believe in some of the shit

I don’t have a celebrity crush rn ngl

I’ve had some before, but haven’t in a while

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
When have I ever talked about how being black is the greatest thing ever and that I like white girls? Are you stupid? I can be proud of being black and still love white girls

I’m sorry but you’re the one who’s autistic if you can’t tell I’m a troll

I feel bad for ur sorry autistic ass
a good troll doesn't tell people that they're a troll, you are just back peddling. You're 14, you are anything but mysterious, get off this forum and personalitymaxx before it's too late

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
a good troll doesn't tell people that they're a troll, you are just back peddling. You're 14, you are anything but mysterious, get off this forum and personalitymaxx before it's too late
Your autism proven once again, im not autistic like you so why would i continue the trolling act on a looksmax forum and want to be a “good” troll ? 🤣

Kys 💀

When have I ever talked about how being black is the greatest thing ever and that I like white girls? Are you stupid? I can be proud of being black and still love white girls
Are you rhinoplasty?