Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I have an issue : I can't get fully hard even with 20mg Cialis. What do I do?

ZoomerPsycho

I refuse to die until things are better
Joined
Oct 18, 2024
Messages
467
Online time
3d 21h
Reputation
1,228
Location
United States
I take 20mg Cialis and even with that I can only get like 70% hard when I'm about to have sex with a girl. Is this psychological? I can get fully hard when masturbating but I'm not sure why I can't get fully hard when fucking. I stopped watching porn on February 1st. Though I'll admit I jerk off 3 times a day. Maybe too much masturbating and a death grip is causing my ED?

Should I ask my doc for Viagra instead? Do I combine Cialis and Viagra together and see if that will help me?
 
I take 20mg Cialis and even with that I can only get like 70% hard when I'm about to have sex with a girl. Is this psychological? I can get fully hard when masturbating but I'm not sure why I can't get fully hard when fucking. I stopped watching porn on February 1st. Though I'll admit I jerk off 3 times a day. Maybe too much masturbating and a death grip is causing my ED?

Should I ask my doc for Viagra instead? Do I combine Cialis and Viagra together and see if that will help me?
ur cooked
 
its considered addiction if u do it 3 times a day
 
I take 20mg Cialis and even with that I can only get like 70% hard when I'm about to have sex with a girl. Is this psychological? I can get fully hard when masturbating but I'm not sure why I can't get fully hard when fucking. I stopped watching porn on February 1st. Though I'll admit I jerk off 3 times a day. Maybe too much masturbating and a death grip is causing my ED?

Should I ask my doc for Viagra instead? Do I combine Cialis and Viagra together and see if that will help me?
cornfried brain 💔💔
 
you got it bro
 
I take 20mg Cialis and even with that I can only get like 70% hard when I'm about to have sex with a girl. Is this psychological? I can get fully hard when masturbating but I'm not sure why I can't get fully hard when fucking. I stopped watching porn on February 1st. Though I'll admit I jerk off 3 times a day. Maybe too much masturbating and a death grip is causing my ED?

Should I ask my doc for Viagra instead? Do I combine Cialis and Viagra together and see if that will help me?
Death grips mentioned @Blackpillirony
 
Stop watching porn and jerking it before you really get ED
 
20mg Cialis not cutting it? If you can get hard when jerking off, it's not a physical issue, it's either death grip, anxiety, or both. 3 times a day is a lot, man. Cut back to once every other day and see what happens.

Combining Cialis and Viagra without a doc is a bad idea, blood pressure drop is real. If you want to try something different, compounded options exist with lower doses of both. I went through BraveRX for that, worked better for me than straight Cialis.

But honestly, take a week off from jerking it first. You'll probably notice a difference.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top