Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL I have made new tinder profile out of fun , with toxic bio. Foids dont care about anything

mogger111

Well-known member
Banned
Established
Joined
Apr 5, 2025
Messages
799
Online time
26m 5s
Reputation
1,301
Location
Czech Republic
Woman are not real. I have made account where i have said iam nazi who thinks age of consent should be removed, also brutal racist things to test out if woman will care (i dont actually think like this) .Put some of best pictures there, with height stats and some physique pics. First woman , 31 years old milf. She said hi. I have replied hi wanna fuck ? She instantly replied "yes that would be nice " and gave me her ig and then her contact. Then another 18 years old replied to me "i love toxic man" . And few other said hi etc basic questions then another ethnic foid said " hate fuck me". I would put this convos here but nobody would understand them so its pointless. Maybe ill try in future where i will only speak english. A lot of woman will literally excuse everything 💀
 
we all know the bio doesnt matter if all youre coming to do on tinder is fuck. this doesnt prove anything. in 2025 people want to fuck ai
So they dont care if u are pedophile , racist and nazi if they find u attractive. I even mentioned it in dms later on
 
Woman are not real. I have made account where i have said iam nazi who thinks age of consent should be removed, also brutal racist things to test out if woman will care (i dont actually think like this) .Put some of best pictures there, with height stats and some physique pics. First woman , 31 years old milf. She said hi. I have replied hi wanna fuck ? She instantly replied "yes that would be nice " and gave me her ig and then her contact. Then another 18 years old replied to me "i love toxic man" . And few other said hi etc basic questions then another ethnic foid said " hate fuck me". I would put this convos here but nobody would understand them so its pointless. Maybe ill try in future where i will only speak english. A lot of woman will literally excuse everything 💀
Cagefuel Ragna 💀
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top