- Joined
- May 14, 2025
- Messages
- 5,326
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 13d 20h
- Reputation
- 20,593
Crazy
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
We've done our time unc, let it goI’m dust on org
I’ll be a deleted member, soonWe've done our time unc, let it go
nowadays you go on org and there isn’t a single post repped lolFr my 5k reps on org mogs so hard
Good choiceI’ll be a deleted member, soon
goodnight rea!And I'm gonna sleep gn
why are they like that lolnowadays you go on org and there isn’t a single post repped lol
Thanks uugoodnight rea!![]()
Idk I think it changed this yearwhy are they like that lol
gn have fun in the sleep realmAnd I'm gonna sleep gn
I'm gonna try lucid dreams ehehgn have fun in the sleep realm
pray that I don't show up.I'm gonna try lucid dreams eheh