- Joined
- Jul 21, 2025
- Messages
- 5,445
- Online time
- 18d 17h
- Reputation
- 19,105
does this make me high value or something 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
this isn’t larp btw. Irl at leastdoes this make me high value or something![]()
Who iniatated the conversationdoes this make me high value or something
I’m not incel if I never triedNope, makes you incel
so we are making fun of virgins on a looksmaxing forum?nooooo that’s weridddddd hahaha
nobody n****r, did you read properly?Who iniatated the conversation
is my mom my age?Is your mom dead?
you’re wallowing in self pity rather than improving it’s patheticI=m not incel if I never tried
so we are making fun of virgins on a looksmaxing forum?
I’m dyslexicnobody n****r, did you read properly?
I‘m already chad brahyou’re wallowing in self pity rather than improving it’s pathetic
its fine twinI’m dyslexic
oops didn't see thatis my mom my age?
showI‘m already chad brah
stop aura farming and start repping.I‘m already chad brah
technically its 18, but I may have talked to a girl in 4th grade or somethingrookie numbers
you’re chopped cheese and it looks like you don’t leave the house, not incel at all if you lose weight and tan
thats not me dumbassyou’re chopped cheese and it looks like you don’t leave the house, not incel at all if you lose weight and tan
oh wow u got me hahahahthats not me dumbass
how old are you you have good enough features to date ltbs and lmtbs just need to groom ur self you look like a antisocial nerd but i see the slight potential
Ohthats not me dumbass
we’re friggin dumbasses he got us so bad
does this make me high value or something![]()
Oberdoes this make me high value or something![]()
the high value thing or the title?
Dude you gotta get it together man your gl and acting this way do it before the age pill haunts you, not trying to rush you but you should be tryingdoes this make me high value or something![]()
Dude you gotta get it together man your gl and acting this way do it before the age pill haunts you, not trying to rush you but you should be trying
obviouslydepends, do you want it to happen ?
I‘m way too high inhibDude you gotta get it together man your gl and acting this way do it before the age pill haunts you, not trying to rush you but you should be trying
no i mean it do you really want it to happen or just want to see how it feels likeobviously
obviously I want it to happenno i mean it do you really want it to happen or just want to see how it feels like
okay go out ig and try to meet someone in place like libraryobviously I want it to happen