- Joined
- May 2, 2025
- Messages
- 10,824
- Solutions
- 5
- Online time
- 23d 3h
- Reputation
- 46,776
- Location
- Kitchen
- Guild

To walk outside,buy food,get back home,smoke. I probably ate 3500 calories today to be honest.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
lost me thereTo walk outside
I'm blazed leave me alone.lost me there
My cardiovascular health is begging be to stop inhaling smoke into my lungs.I've just actually been living like a fucking neck beard recently ngl it's chill
Rookie numbersate 3500 calories
I'm outside walking with no goal I don't think I'm rotting.Same, I'm doomed to rot
why this comment all of a suddenPlace so hot my balls are sweating
It's hotter than hellwhy this comment all of a sudden![]()
I just relate with the title of your postI'm outside walking with no goal I don't think I'm rotting.
I have no goal in anythingI just relate with the title of your post
RelatableI have no goal in anything
I'm honestly supposed to have people that care but sometimes they're too focused on themselves.Relatable
productive day imoTo walk outside,buy food,get back home,smoke. I probably ate 3500 calories today to be honest.
seems like quite the lifeTo walk outside,buy food,get back home,smoke. I probably ate 3500 calories today to be honest.