Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
AwwTitle, tho i know it's not my fault...
Maybe but it drains me too, wish i was happyhate is fuel
I can't i am addicted to poisoning myself with hate to feel strongerjust let it all out
What a cutie patootieTitle, tho i know it's not my fault...
Everyone who hates gayswhos fault is it?
my badEveryone who hates gays
Go fuck yourself i don't wanna talk with you
He does alreadyGo fuck yourself i don't wanna talk with you
Why are you so mean to me, it hurts my lil heartGo fuck yourself i don't wanna talk with you
I would crash your heart very gladly and easily lil pussyWhy are you so mean to me, it hurts my lil heart![]()
I hope you don't become member of the monthReal