Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I have started to just go completely quiet

Ben07

Reputable
Established
I just noticed that I just dont talk at all tbh, and nobody talks to me so its fine. I hade a fight with my buddy from school last week and since then ive just not talked to anyone and I dont feel like it either if ima have to be honest.

Im not sure abt how I feel abt it since ive prob lost most social skills but I dont tottaly hate it.

I just noticed that I just dont talk at all tbh, and nobody talks to me so its fine. I hade a fight with my buddy from school last week and since then ive just not talked to anyone and I dont feel like it either if ima have to be honest.

Im not sure abt how I feel abt it since ive prob lost most social skills but I dont tottaly hate it.
i avoid talking to new people mainly
Better now days
“The smaller the circle the better the players”
~~Fortnite addict~~