- Joined
- Jul 21, 2025
- Messages
- 5,445
- Online time
- 18d 17h
- Reputation
- 19,105
@bunny @huntergirl y’all can’t even compare!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
unfair because I‘m 6‘2. I mean proportionally to the overall body sizeHow much
What…unfair because I‘m 6‘2. I mean proportionally to the overall body size
fym what. obviously a 6‘2 guy is going to have a bigger waist than a 5‘4 girlWhat…![]()
Yeah how muchunfair because I‘m 6‘2. I mean proportionally to the overall body size
Oh your a guyfym what. obviously a 6‘2 guy is going to have a bigger waist than a 5‘4 girl
wait a secYeah how much
You are a femalemeh 24.5 inches
6‘2 19 inch bideltoid and 24 inch waistah yes, the average guy on here is 6'2 with 23 inch bideltoid and 25 inch waist
Imagine having a 60cm waist (doubtful), being male and bragging about itah yes, the average guy on here is 6'2 with 23 inch bideltoid and 25 inch waist
twinks tbhImagine having a 60cm waist (doubtful), being male and bragging about it
thin waists always look better. fuck are you talking aboutImagine having a 60cm waist (doubtful), being male and bragging about it
nooooooooo, I‘m high T BVLLtwinks tbh
*pisshead.twinks tbh
im sorry but im js spitting facts@doll please apologize![]()
Says you nuh uh@tulip mogs everyone
fuck youim sorry but im js spitting facts
seen her waist, mines betterSays you nuh uh
Proof?seen her waist, mines better
the outline of my dick is pretty visible in the only picture I have so your decisionProof?
Js send itthe outline of my dick is pretty visible in the only picture I have so your decision
Js send it
I‘ll do pmJs send it