Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL I have the worst camera quality ever

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
R u African black monkey hoo hoo haaa haaa
are you f*****g retarted ?
ppl in the north of sahara are not part of the negroid race ( aka blacks )

this is a nomadic berber
th

are you f*****g retarted ?
ppl in the north of sahara are not part of the negroid race ( aka blacks )

this is a nomadic berber
th
Thats why i wasn't sure u that u r black or not because u r not black but they look indian

• Staff
U really look like this guy
yea most of my features are berber , my eyes are arabic tho and my nose and chin are greek
but yeah , rich genetic input

@Nihilus

what is ur theory of racial origins

i watched an 80s movie and it had a lot of alpha male whites, alpha male negroes, and alpha male east asians in it

east asians kinda look like negroes but some negroes look more like white chads than east asians

• Staff
@Nihilus

a "god" created the first humans then just evolution mostly , each race had an independent path , changing and morphing to adapt with nature

@Nihilus

i watched an 80s movie and it had a lot of alpha male whites, alpha male negroes, and alpha male east asians in it

east asians kinda look like negroes but some negroes look more like white chads than east asians
first homos appear evolved from common primate ancestor. then, one of those homos is us, homo sapiens. we are in africa, and we have high melanin features (dark skin, hair, eyes). these features are good for the sun. then, humans migrated out. we went to europe and asia, and other parts of africa. some of those asians went to oceania, polynesian places, passed the bering land bridge into north america, and then went to south america. all of these new habitats, as well as some isolation and lack of gene flow caused different traits. ethnic features appeared, such as lighter skin to absorb more vitamin D in places closer to the poles, monolid eyes (asians) against the wind, and many other features. also, these new habitats had new foods and other environmental factors. all of these developed the races further. thus, we have many races

• Staff
first homos appear evolved from common primate ancestor. then, one of those homos is us, homo sapiens. we are in africa, and we have high melanin features (dark skin, hair, eyes). these features are good for the sun. then, humans migrated out. we went to europe and asia, and other parts of africa. some of those asians went to oceania, polynesian places, passed the bering land bridge into north america, and then went to south america. all of these new habitats, as well as some isolation and lack of gene flow caused different traits. ethnic features appeared, such as lighter skin to absorb more vitamin D in places closer to the poles, monolid eyes (asians) against the wind, and many other features. also, these new habitats had new foods and other environmental factors. all of these developed the races further. thus, we have many races
Human consciousness is so complex I refuse to believe it's a product of mere evolution, I think there is devine intervention (in any form)

Human consciousness is so complex I refuse to believe it's a product of mere evolution, I think there is devine intervention (in any form)
ok, that is your choice. but if a tree falls in a forest and nobody hears it, did it really fall? we would not be aware of our consciousness if we were not conscious.