Donotcum69
Scam alert
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2022
- Messages
- 402
- Online time
- 17h 34m
- Reputation
- 725
Like I think I made a thread about it on .org but what I mean is (although Ik this will ostracise me on this forum), when I see a kitten on its own Im like oh so cute! meow! but when I see it in a gore video for eg a chinese woman is stomping it on its hand on the hard pavement underneath and its brain spills out and its over before it begin, (maybe bad example I shouldnt use woman in gore video as gore is strictly manly activity imo), so lets say someone is abusing monkeys normally im like v cute monkey, but when i see it in this situation where its getting tortured and its pleading for help i can almost sense that some part in me is feeling good that some other beign is suffering this much, like I also want to get a monkey and torture it although before and after the video Im backing to wanting to just have fun with the monkey idk why this happens, i think thats why bible is written see no evil hear no evil, and michael haneke /thesis 1996 explores violence in multimedia and how we arent passive consumers of violence but active enjoyers in many contexts but we dont disclose it even to ourselves.
Idk whats the utility of gore, maybesome buddhist school can inclcate into tantric practices or maybe they think just watching it bad karma idk i think gore can be a sort of spirituality for some people. after all human sacrifice by aztecs is not much different
Idk whats the utility of gore, maybesome buddhist school can inclcate into tantric practices or maybe they think just watching it bad karma idk i think gore can be a sort of spirituality for some people. after all human sacrifice by aztecs is not much different