Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL I havent posted anything useful in like 10 days

Last time i posted something useful was april 28 an info dump on accutane
Now i js shitpost and dont do shit
I have a competency fetish so i lowk feel like a chud
But also im a lazy fuck
its ok i haven't posted anything useful ever
 
Last time i posted something useful was april 28 an info dump on accutane
Now i js shitpost and dont do shit
I have a competency fetish so i lowk feel like a chud
But also im a lazy fuck
i haven’t posted anything useful at all
 
Since I’m on the forum
 
Last time i posted something useful was april 28 an info dump on accutane
Now i js shitpost and dont do shit
I have a competency fetish so i lowk feel like a chud
But also im a lazy fuck
most users never never ever posted a single guide ur good
 
But i posted like 6-7
IMG_3495.gif
 
Last time i posted something useful was april 28 an info dump on accutane
Now i js shitpost and dont do shit
I have a competency fetish so i lowk feel like a chud
But also im a lazy fuck
fix ur flat maxilla
 
Where ur masseters at n***a
Massater's aren't optimal for me, they might be for you🤔

I'm high IQ with chewing and massater muscle insertions
 
fix ur flat maxilla
59 degree interior midface projection angle
1.225 facial depth to high ratio
My maxilla is about as developed as chico’s here
IMG_1482.webp
Its my mandible that needs fixing
 
i didnt post anything useful since i made this account, always rotting in off-topic
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top