Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious I hire pretty girls to dance around my home

I don’t post them n***a they are pure aesthetics most from theatre school will except 400 bucks a day to keep dancing and laughing with each other for 10h a day
IG meant I guess I screwed up with the all caps.
 
Fascinating fictional story indeed
f****t I have minimum 1 decoration hoe at my house at all times look in my bathroom


Bitch tryna school me like I havent been doing this looksmaxxing shit way before him
Fuck u on about?
 
UGLY AS FUCK BYEEEE LMAO
Tf u on about n***a why am I schooling u I don’t get what u saying

Plus Yk how much pretty hoes charge to serve as home decoration!
 
Tf u on about n***a why am I schooling u I don’t get what u saying

Plus Yk how much pretty hoes charge to serve as home decoration!
Dnr you get ugly bitches who look like they're named susan lmao you're not getting anybody worth fucking maybe even a few crossdressers 🤢🤢😬
 
Try not to call girls "foids" challenge go!
IMG_1768.png
 
Dnr you get ugly bitches who look like they're named susan lmao you're not getting anybody worth fucking maybe even a few crossdressers 🤢🤢😬
Fogs ur mutt ass n***a
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top