Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

i hv urges to hurt someone

not in a sigma tuff way but genuinely ive always thought about wat it would be like to hurt someone whichever way u want unburdened by any consequences like i could do whatever i want to them to which ever level of pain i wanted ,, i would never act on it but i think about it a lot
Have you ever fought for real in your life ?
 
alah would be disappointed
wat im most worried about tho is if ur if the fucking T in ur veins is still making ur goddamn libido horrible ragna , r u perhaps starting to tweak out? having hallucinations about sex? especially during doing normal activities or some shit, lmk
 
wat im most worried about tho is if ur if the fucking T in ur veins is still making ur goddamn libido horrible ragna , r u perhaps starting to tweak out? having hallucinations about sex? especially during doing normal activities or some shit, lmk
did u got angry hope u will not want to hurt me in your dreams now to see how much pain i can endure 🥶
 
oh boy u better look at out and sleep with one eye open chunc
lYqQKSD.jpeg
 
I do too I make like a plan on how to kill ppl that are around me I dont act on it due to not wanting to go to prison yet tho
 
Kill me. I wanna get euthanised today.
Make sure to start from the bottom up so that I live for as long as possible and I can endure maximum pain, all in a bit to make the sweet release ever more enjoyable.
 
?????????????
I wouldn't harm someone as in kill to eventually go to prison and its a long explanation but eventually I want to go there simply for the structure and shit plus life is more productive in prison than whay my life would ever be its like a backup plan
 
I wouldn't harm someone as in kill to eventually go to prison and its a long explanation but eventually I want to go there simply for the structure and shit plus life is more productive in prison than whay my life would ever be its like a backup plan
damn thats rly sad bro
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top