- Joined
- Jul 21, 2025
- Messages
- 5,445
- Online time
- 18d 17h
- Reputation
- 19,105
bottom 10 days of my life
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
How can I help?@huntergirl I need some support brah
idek man.How can I help?
I threw it against the wallhow that happen?
whyI threw it against the wall
Hmm idk I like iPhone I'd say iPhone 15idek man.
400€ down the drain…
any recommendations on what new phone I should get ?
I‘m not spending that much on a phone,…. I thinkHmm idk I like iPhone I'd say iPhone 15
clash royale
dayuuuuuum 500€, I need to save money for bimax thoI‘m not spending that much on a phone,…. I think
worst thing is that I lost ALL my photos as wellHmm idk I like iPhone I'd say iPhone 15
Brutal just don't be stupid and throw your phone against the wall theoryworst thing is that I lost ALL my photos as well
nah, it was already badly cracked before because it fell on a dumbbell. the little throw only gave it the restBrutal just don't be stupid and throw your phone against the wall theory