- Joined
- Jun 17, 2025
- Messages
- 3,056
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 6d 6h
- Reputation
- 4,574
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Bro im not a tiktok looksmaxxer, dont even try that, ive been in .org discord since I was 12, also I just post things vaguely related to bpThis one’s on you n***a icl. You reply like youre fuxken retarteded. This is why you tiktok bp nighas wil NEVER, and I swear on my tiny ass cock, NEVER have game. You are too focused on “muh bp” “muh looxmax” “muh mog”, while you neglect probably one of the most essential blue pills of all, personalitymaxxing.
how old r u my negaBro im not a tiktok looksmaxxer, dont even try that, ive been in .org discord since I was 12, also I just post things vaguely related to bp
Turning 15 soonhow old r u my nega
Im actually dead fam.Turning 15 soon