Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It looks fine on me IdkTan is a failo on Asians tbh.
i dont like waterMy tan better get tanner![]()
I hate the beach sometimes that’s iti dont like water
only meant for mouth
Due to undertones, East Asians tend to look better without tanning. That being said, going all pale like K-pop celebs only works on women, too many East Asian guys make this mistake and end up looking girly. Honestly our natural skin tone is best for our features.It looks fine on me Idk
I’m not fully Asian and I’m also part south Asian therefore those rules don’t applyDue to undertones, East Asians tend to look better without tanning. That being said, going all pale like K-pop celebs only works on women, too many East Asian guys make this mistake and end up looking girly. Honestly our natural skin tone is best for our features.
View attachment 350927
Yeah, some pics you look East Asian and others you look Latina. You're probably right.I’m not fully Asian and I’m also part south Asian therefore those rules don’t apply