Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I just made the nicest club outfit oat

Except u die from injecting overpriced cum from Reddit u thought was Reta so u cant go
I did that too emmy don't worry
even geniuses like us make mistakes I suppose
what steroids would you reccomend for a poor 15 year old sissy 🥺
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top