Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I just saw my teacher and old classmate on a date

Deleted Member 54235

Well-known member
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Dec 18, 2024
Messages
2,174
Online time
6d 9h
Reputation
8,977
She’s a Ukrainian high fashion model (she models for LV n Prada and walked Paris fashion week 3x , which I find it rlly cool cuz she did it while being on top of her classes). I’m walking to get matcha after my Pilates class and I see her with our art teacher, holding hands, and I just found it funny (she’s 19 and he’s 23) cuz I always knew there was something between them.

I love being right.
 
She’s a Ukrainian high fashion model (she models for LV n Prada and walked Paris fashion week 3x , which I find it rlly cool cuz she did it while being on top of her classes). I’m walking to get matcha after my Pilates class and I see her with our art teacher, holding hands, and I just found it funny (she’s 19 and he’s 23) cuz I always knew there was something between them.

I love being right.
cute
 
das strange 😅
 
ok lol idc
dont mind that guy literally hates on everybody for no reasoon with his sex partner @sexual chocolate

and worst of all he catfishes as another dude and the funniest part is the guy hes catfishing as looks uncanny and weird as fuck like james sapphire which im assuming he thinks is attractive

he has a really low temper for osme reason i ignored one of his posts by accident because it was a big thread and he started crashing out on me and kept talking about how "i got him all riled up"
 
She’s a Ukrainian high fashion model (she models for LV n Prada and walked Paris fashion week 3x , which I find it rlly cool cuz she did it while being on top of her classes). I’m walking to get matcha after my Pilates class and I see her with our art teacher, holding hands, and I just found it funny (she’s 19 and he’s 23) cuz I always knew there was something between them.

I love being right.
Girllll, no fucking way OMG! The same thing just happened to me, I was walking to get matcha after my Pilates class and saw BlendedBBC with his girlfriend, holding hands. I just found it funny (He’s an ADULT she’s NINE) because I always knew there was something between them.

I love being right.
 
Girllll, no fucking way OMG! The same thing just happened to me, I was walking to get matcha after my Pilates class and saw BlendedBBC with his girlfriend, holding hands. I just found it funny (He’s an ADULT she’s NINE) because I always knew there was something between them.

I love being right.
caged 😭😭
 
Girllll, no fucking way OMG! The same thing just happened to me, I was walking to get matcha after my Pilates class and saw BlendedBBC with his girlfriend, holding hands. I just found it funny (He’s an ADULT she’s NINE) because I always knew there was something between them.

I love being right.
I could’ve sworn blended had the hots for nihilus 😮
 
I could’ve sworn blended had the hots for nihilus 😮
BlendedBreedMinors loves Warlock Nigilus but he knows they could never be together because Nihilus is an adult while BaconBlade is a pedophile
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top