Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I keep speaking Chinese to people that don’t understand Chinese

Tear

Well-known member
Reputable
Established
Joined
Jan 24, 2026
Messages
1,462
Online time
5d 16h
Reputation
3,087
Idk why. I can’t stop. I say hello and bye and other things but I keep forgetting half the people just think I’m mumbling or saying some random thing
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top