Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I kinda miss my 2 week bender

Mandy?

💋🖤
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
May 2, 2025
Messages
10,957
Solutions
5
Online time
23d 7h
Reputation
47,126
Location
Kitchen
Guild
🌹
I fucking had unlimited money till the n****r ATM machine swallowed the credit card. Not the drugs that was kind of bad of course,I just missed being alone all day and being outside half of the day. I did some bad things,but once I ignore them it was kind of nice. Next time if I do that I won’t chug everclear that was very bad.
 
I did drugs yesterday and I was completely out of it

It's euphoric for sure to just get gonked up for the whole day and experience things in a completely distorted/different view
 
I did drugs yesterday and I was completely out of it

It's euphoric for sure to just get gonked up for the whole day and experience things in a completely distorted/different view
I didn’t mind the other things I took it’s the alcohol that did me bad.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top