Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

i know ive posted my progress pics before but i wanted to again

my lips are bigger in the last pic lol so i wanted to clarify that i didnt get lip filler

when i posted these on tt people were saying it was edited or i got surgery and they did not mean it in a good way 😭🙏
In seriousness though you look good. I think a middle part would suit you. Also are you tiktok famous or nah?

Ignore what the guys are saying. You literally are so gorgeous and I love your progress. I'm not glazing. I think you have so much potential to be a gigastacy with how pretty and doll like your eyes are and how narrow your bone structure is.
no

Ignore what the guys are saying. You literally are so gorgeous and I love your progress. I'm not glazing. I think you have so much potential to be a gigastacy with how pretty and doll like your eyes are and how narrow your bone structure is.
so pretty htb fr
zip up the pants when youre done friendos