- Joined
- Jun 3, 2025
- Messages
- 16,400
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 29d 11h
- Reputation
- 49,304
It’s a whole different topic I can make a guide on thathow doi get higher estogen ? i already take bc
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It’s a whole different topic I can make a guide on thathow doi get higher estogen ? i already take bc
Doesn’t disprove my point it’s just your geneticsdnr im 24inch bidelt
yh make me a guide on how to get a mewtwo build and everything i needa doIt’s a whole different topic I can make a guide on that
They literally get clavicle lengthening for thatgo look at studies of transgenders hopping on test and getting their clavicles growing, (women have more estrogen that causes faster chondrocyte maturation and still they grow)
Most ppl at 13 or like 5’4 stupid n****r, ur saying they retain their bidelt 13yr old bidelt to fucking adulthoodDoesn’t disprove my point it’s just your genetics
I was tall at 13Most ppl at 13 or like 5’4 stupid n****r, ur saying they retain their bidelt 13yr old bidelt to fucking adulthood![]()
Im 24 inch as well twindnr im 24inch bidelt
I’m 22.5 I’ll get to 24 soon my delts are lackingIm 24 inch as well twin
Guess Jeff Seid represents every human on earth
Look at fucking studies at clavicle bone fusionGuess Jeff Seid represents every human on earth
My delts aren’t even that big just got blessed genetics once I’m done my first cycle I will measure them again measured them when I was nattyI’m 22.5 I’ll get to 24 soon my delts are lacking
Can I see photo of your frame ? 24 inches with weak delts sounds unrealMy delts aren’t even that big just got blessed genetics once I’m done my first cycle I will measure them again measured them when I was natty
Yeah check pmCan I see photo of your frame ? 24 inches with weak delts sounds unreal
Look at fucking studies at clavicle bone fusion
See how much mms you gain after 13 vs before dumb ass mutt go back to jungle
(BEGINS fusing at 17.5yrs of age, lateral clavicle)
“The clavicle is the last bone in the human body to complete fusion. The clavicle begins to fuse in the early teens and completes medial epiphyseal fusion in the late 20s”
The medial clavicle being the one that contributes most to width
View attachment 152448
Monkey
YOU DUMB FUCKING NIGGGERRR OH MY FUCK ITS BEVAUSE LACK IF GROWTH HIRMONES OMGGGG HOW SMALL IS UR BRAINNNNNNNSee how much mms you gain after 13 vs before dumb ass mutt go back to jungle