Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious I larped NT for 20 minutes and had to pretend I am not on the looksmaxxing forums

Lost Ferry CEO

Self-improvement is masturbation
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Sep 1, 2025
Messages
37,243
Solutions
278
Online time
4d 13h
Reputation
115,088
I basically met this new dude on campus and we were talking + I gave him 2 12mgs zyns and shit and I saw he had an AI face rater app on his phone. I jokingly said "You a looksmaxxer huh ?" but he actually got passionate about it and wanted to give some face analysis irl. He glazed my ramus, gonial angle, jawline and chin projection while I pretended I didn't know half of what those meant. I did say I did learn mewing back in 2023 because that shit is already mainstream.

I mentioned that there's forums of this shit and he told me he actually applied a few weeks ago but got rejected. I told him I lurked a bit on .org back in August (which is true) but never would apply because that's an incel thing. He then told me to hop on .org so we can see that shit live. I lwk panicked and went to log in on a school computer so he didn't see I was actually registered but I was registered to .org on the school computers and I couldn't access private browsing.

So I went on my iPad and went to private browsing and mocked some of the posts we've seen (there was a rating thread by a grey that looked like a Ken doll due to the surgeries and some threads by you guys) so I pointed that these dudes on this forum must be fucking delusional incels.

I tried changing the subject but dude was genuinely passionate, I didn't want him to scroll on my iPad for too long and realize I spend most of my time rotting here. Thankfully he had class soon and I told him I gotta work on my school projects.

This was such a scary moment for my NT life :feelswhy:, and if he has seen I'm on . com too by the "most seen pages" thing. I'm never doing this shit again.

@Yani @TonyDr @paulyune @aryaw @Anna @insomnia
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I basically met this new dude on campus and we were talking + I gave him 2 12mgs zyns and shit and I saw he had an AI face rater app on his phone. I jokingly said "You a looksmaxxer huh ?" but he actually got passionate about it and wanted to give some face analysis irl. He glazed my ramus, gonial angle, jawline and chin projection while I pretended I didn't know half of what those mean. I did say I did learn mewing back in 2023 because that shit is already mainstream.

I mentioned that there's forums of this shit and he told me he actually applied a few weeks ago but got rejected. I told him I lurked a bit on .org back in August (which is true) but never would apply because that's an incel thing. He then told me to hop on .org so we can see that shit live. I lwk panicked and went to log in on a school computer so he didn't see I was actually registered but I was registered to .org on the school computers and I couldn't access private browsing.

So I went on my iPad and went to private browsing and mocked some of the posts we've seen (there was a rating thread by a grey that looked like a Ken doll due to the surgeries and some threads by you guys) so I pointed that these dudes on this forum must be fucking delusional incels.

I tried changing the subject but dude was genuinely passionate, I didn't want him to scroll on my iPad for too long and realize I spend most of my time rotting here. Thankfully he had class soon and I told him I gotta work on my school projects.

This was such a scary moment for my NT life :feelswhy:, and he has seen I'm on . com too by the "most seen pages" thing. I'm never doing this shit again.

@Yani @TonyDr @paulyune @aryaw @Anna @insomnia
literally me when my sister started talking abt mewing or something
 

~—• @Blackpillirony •—~​


I basically met this new dude on campus and we were talking + I gave him 2 12mgs zyns and shit and I saw he had an AI face rater app on his phone. I jokingly said "You a looksmaxxer huh ?" but he actually got passionate about it and wanted to give some face analysis irl. He glazed my ramus, gonial angle, jawline and chin projection while I pretended I didn't know half of what those mean. I did say I did learn mewing back in 2023 because that shit is already mainstream.

I mentioned that there's forums of this shit and he told me he actually applied a few weeks ago but got rejected. I told him I lurked a bit on .org back in August (which is true) but never would apply because that's an incel thing. He then told me to hop on .org so we can see that shit live. I lwk panicked and went to log in on a school computer so he didn't see I was actually registered but I was registered to .org on the school computers and I couldn't access private browsing.

So I went on my iPad and went to private browsing and mocked some of the posts we've seen (there was a rating thread by a grey that looked like a Ken doll due to the surgeries and some threads by you guys) so I pointed that these dudes on this forum must be fucking delusional incels.

I tried changing the subject but dude was genuinely passionate, I didn't want him to scroll on my iPad for too long and realize I spend most of my time rotting here. Thankfully he had class soon and I told him I gotta work on my school projects.

This was such a scary moment for my NT life :feelswhy:, and he has seen I'm on . com too by the "most seen pages" thing. I'm never doing this shit again.

@Yani @TonyDr @paulyune @aryaw @Anna @insomnia

Only a matter of time until he sees this thread.
 
I basically met this new dude on campus and we were talking + I gave him 2 12mgs zyns and shit and I saw he had an AI face rater app on his phone. I jokingly said "You a looksmaxxer huh ?" but he actually got passionate about it and wanted to give some face analysis irl. He glazed my ramus, gonial angle, jawline and chin projection while I pretended I didn't know half of what those meant. I did say I did learn mewing back in 2023 because that shit is already mainstream.

I mentioned that there's forums of this shit and he told me he actually applied a few weeks ago but got rejected. I told him I lurked a bit on .org back in August (which is true) but never would apply because that's an incel thing. He then told me to hop on .org so we can see that shit live. I lwk panicked and went to log in on a school computer so he didn't see I was actually registered but I was registered to .org on the school computers and I couldn't access private browsing.

So I went on my iPad and went to private browsing and mocked some of the posts we've seen (there was a rating thread by a grey that looked like a Ken doll due to the surgeries and some threads by you guys) so I pointed that these dudes on this forum must be fucking delusional incels.

I tried changing the subject but dude was genuinely passionate, I didn't want him to scroll on my iPad for too long and realize I spend most of my time rotting here. Thankfully he had class soon and I told him I gotta work on my school projects.

This was such a scary moment for my NT life :feelswhy:, and he has seen I'm on . com too by the "most seen pages" thing. I'm never doing this shit again.

@Yani @TonyDr @paulyune @aryaw @Anna @insomnia
post his face jfl
 
I basically met this new dude on campus and we were talking + I gave him 2 12mgs zyns and shit and I saw he had an AI face rater app on his phone. I jokingly said "You a looksmaxxer huh ?" but he actually got passionate about it and wanted to give some face analysis irl. He glazed my ramus, gonial angle, jawline and chin projection while I pretended I didn't know half of what those meant. I did say I did learn mewing back in 2023 because that shit is already mainstream.

I mentioned that there's forums of this shit and he told me he actually applied a few weeks ago but got rejected. I told him I lurked a bit on .org back in August (which is true) but never would apply because that's an incel thing. He then told me to hop on .org so we can see that shit live. I lwk panicked and went to log in on a school computer so he didn't see I was actually registered but I was registered to .org on the school computers and I couldn't access private browsing.

So I went on my iPad and went to private browsing and mocked some of the posts we've seen (there was a rating thread by a grey that looked like a Ken doll due to the surgeries and some threads by you guys) so I pointed that these dudes on this forum must be fucking delusional incels.

I tried changing the subject but dude was genuinely passionate, I didn't want him to scroll on my iPad for too long and realize I spend most of my time rotting here. Thankfully he had class soon and I told him I gotta work on my school projects.

This was such a scary moment for my NT life :feelswhy:, and he has seen I'm on . com too by the "most seen pages" thing. I'm never doing this shit again.

@Yani @TonyDr @paulyune @aryaw @Anna @insomnia
Nah Dis interesting
 
Imagine that n***a finds out that you have over 100 dollars worth of purchases on org and have thirty thousand posts on com. That would be awful.
I haven't bought VIP for myself, plus he doesn't know about "Blackpillirony"
 

~—• @Cougars •—~​




No, it will give him a status increase when the grey tik tok 2026cel sees bpironys color changing name, 85k rep, 28k messages (1:3 msg to rep ratio) on looksmaxxing.com!
I'm @Bluepillirony with 0 posts 0 reps and known on exactly 0 forums, better watch your mouth
 
Said the dude who DeaNRd (tho it is appreciated you took your time to read this fascinating story pookie)
DeaNR so good at DNRing why are nigs making edits of master ignoring reporters yet DeaNR ignores EVERYTHING
 
im actually fucking crying lmfaoo this is exactly the sort of thing that would happen to someone who rots
lowk tho
let him be a gray
if u guys get closer, let him in on the secret
u have no idea how auraful that is for u
 
I basically met this new dude on campus and we were talking + I gave him 2 12mgs zyns and shit and I saw he had an AI face rater app on his phone. I jokingly said "You a looksmaxxer huh ?" but he actually got passionate about it and wanted to give some face analysis irl. He glazed my ramus, gonial angle, jawline and chin projection while I pretended I didn't know half of what those meant. I did say I did learn mewing back in 2023 because that shit is already mainstream.

I mentioned that there's forums of this shit and he told me he actually applied a few weeks ago but got rejected. I told him I lurked a bit on .org back in August (which is true) but never would apply because that's an incel thing. He then told me to hop on .org so we can see that shit live. I lwk panicked and went to log in on a school computer so he didn't see I was actually registered but I was registered to .org on the school computers and I couldn't access private browsing.

So I went on my iPad and went to private browsing and mocked some of the posts we've seen (there was a rating thread by a grey that looked like a Ken doll due to the surgeries and some threads by you guys) so I pointed that these dudes on this forum must be fucking delusional incels.

I tried changing the subject but dude was genuinely passionate, I didn't want him to scroll on my iPad for too long and realize I spend most of my time rotting here. Thankfully he had class soon and I told him I gotta work on my school projects.

This was such a scary moment for my NT life :feelswhy:, and if he has seen I'm on . com too by the "most seen pages" thing. I'm never doing this shit again.

@Yani @TonyDr @paulyune @aryaw @Anna @insomnia
what if he’s on .com and reads this
 
im actually fucking crying lmfaoo this is exactly the sort of thing that would happen to someone who rots
lowk tho
let him be a gray
if u guys get closer, let him in on the secret
u have no idea how auraful that is for u
I just met him yesterday tho
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top