- Joined
- Jun 15, 2025
- Messages
- 995
- Online time
- 1d 1h
- Reputation
- 2,275
I genuinely like being a good person ^_^
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
question are you dollim an empath so yea same lol why would I want someone to feel bad when I always feel bad all the time what if they were me?
tyvm <3Lovely
Nptyvm <3
noquestion are you doll![]()
we are linked twinno
just suicidoll but switch the o to an a
I like youwe are linked twin
alotI like you
I like you too here have a roseI like you

in a platonic sence me and truetard are talking we both like each otherI like you too here have a rose![]()
well I hope you guys make it and work it outin a platonic sence me and truetard are talking we both like each other
@dipenhydramine GTIFH for lifemaxx knowledge.The only true way to connect with others and being kind to people is love,no matter which form. Yet people out there don’t deserve love exactly,these people should be scentences to death by lethal injection because no matter how much you try to change them it’s a waste of time they’ll still end up like shit. Love is understanding who are you and what you know about people you love,love is misunderstood as sexual yet there’s multiple forms,I could punch a friend and if he punches back and laughing it out is good then it’s good. Mutual connection and understanding is everything,you can’t connect with a person who is focused on themselves too much because it’s mutual,both is supposed to loved.
i love EVERYONE unless they really give me lots of reasons not to@dipenhydramine GTIFH for lifemaxx knowledge.
