- Joined
- May 20, 2025
- Messages
- 2,942
- Online time
- 14d 6m
- Reputation
- 7,231
I’m eating a tub of ice cream idgaf anymore
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I’m not even obese I think I’m just boneless or somethingEat less fatty boy
Make a rating thread and tag meI’m not even obese I think I’m just boneless or something
Later I’m gonna lose more weight first on hop on accutaneMake a rating thread and tag me
Rating threads are to get advice not to get glazedLater I’m gonna lose more weight first on hop on accutane
I already know what to do so just useless postRating threads are to get advice not to get glazed
U don't know your bones stateI already know what to do so just useless post
Hold up bro let me lose more weight firstU don't know your bones state