Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I LOVE FACEBOOK

i_love_roosters

‎
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Apr 9, 2024
Messages
6,400
Solutions
1
Online time
10d 15h
Reputation
16,706
Guild
🧿
One of my friends there posted their pig and I'm actually miring hard cuz it's so cute and also the action itself is nonchalant af. Like bud just posted it no caption and I'm out here happy for some reason cuz ts some chill shit. Y'all probably won't get me but idc

1000009896.jpg
 
One of my friends there posted their pig and I'm actually miring hard cuz it's so cute and also the action itself is nonchalant af. Like bud just posted it no caption and I'm out here happy for some reason cuz ts some chill shit. Y'all probably won't get me but idc

View attachment 164776
Somebody free that pig. n***a got so many blood sucking flies its sad
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top