Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I love how my dad thinks I’m taking steroids

Tear

Well-known member
Reputable
Established
Joined
Jan 24, 2026
Messages
1,421
Online time
5d 14h
Reputation
2,992
Funniest bait of all time. He partially thinks I do because my acne has flared up the worst it ever has but It’s just because I picked it too much.
 
Might as well hop on then
Nah, I don’t wanna be on hrt for the rest of my life. Peptides maybe but I would have to do a lot of research on it beforehand
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top