- Joined
- Oct 24, 2025
- Messages
- 13,318
- Online time
- 25d 1h
- Reputation
- 21,184
- Location
- My dads attic, USA
- Guild
- H.M.W.H.C and the cel revolutionary army
I'll see y'all later
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
is this ur suicide note or something?
I cant die until I see my mother one more time at least, I wont have ittomorrows a new day , new possibilities , see u till then dont kys
make sure its instant death for meI cant die until I see my mother one more time at least, I wont have it
Haha so funnymake sure its instant death for me
im serious, if you dont want guilt if u survive then do it right or dontHaha so funny
I'm not killing myselfim serious, if you dont want guilt if u survive then do it right or dont
awhI'm not killing myself
Fym awh
oh nothing dw about itFym awh