- Joined
- May 15, 2025
- Messages
- 40,409
- Solutions
- 29
- Online time
- 1mo 22d
- Reputation
- 157,081
My beautiful children
tag someone you love 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Me too
We all love @tulip
Rip@ImSubHumanLmfao @chifuyu
Nahbrooooo not going to lie but calling other people beautiful children and telling them you love them is sooooo creepy
I mean you do you but I would find it sus if someone would do such thing bro especially if the person does it a lot of times
Based@Abo Squad (those who know about abo squad)
I love you too , my child
Ogre react afi love u too my child
Look at that t****y reacting like shits funny
Nihilus would never do such a thingDid Nihilus take over this account?
You're his childNihilus would never do such a thing