Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I loveve the last of us ๐Ÿ™‚โ€โ†•๏ธ๐Ÿ™‚โ€โ†•๏ธ๐Ÿ™‚โ€โ†•๏ธ๐Ÿ™‚โ€โ†•๏ธ๐Ÿ™‚โ€โ†•๏ธ๐Ÿ™‚โ€โ†•๏ธ๐Ÿ™‚โ€โ†•๏ธ๐Ÿ™‚โ€โ†•๏ธ๐Ÿ™‚โ€โ†•๏ธ๐Ÿคค

iletheile

gabagool foggedaboudit ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฉ
Reputable โ˜…โ˜…
Established โ˜…
Joined
Nov 1, 2025
Messages
4,310
Online time
11d 3h
Reputation
9,220
Location
Italy
Guild
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
I started playing it's like a day ago and my sister has borth games so I was like om g and I started playing the first oje and it's aaaaweesome kinda hard on hard node๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
 
I remember that game and its goofy ahh playerbase

1770433168747.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top