- Joined
- Mar 21, 2026
- Messages
- 12,354
- Solutions
- 5
- Online time
- 1mo 10d
- Reputation
- 28,035
- Location
- wonderland
Istg I don’t know shit. I just want to drink and watch men cry over bullshit. Last time I was hit by a police officer tho.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Wait what, the officer hit you lolIstg I don’t know shit. I just want to drink and watch men cry over bullshit. Last time I was hit by a police officer tho.
Hit or hit onLast time I was hit by a police officer tho.
They hit most people in crowds but it was cause I slapped a t****y that wanted to fight me for no reason.Wait what, the officer hit you lol
What country are you from?They hit most people in crowds but it was cause I slapped a t****y that wanted to fight me for no reason.
Hit with a matraque telescopiqueHit or hit on
FranceWhat country are you from?
Ahhh cause in the us that wouldn’t flyFrance