Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I make a ama and everyone follows

I didn't make it expecting that either, i was just schizo posting and i see this shit.
I wish people would really try with threads. I'm not boasting either about them following me because i know everyone is trying to create things and don't have ideas either.
this is true

@kahuro called me a schizo poster and maybe he's right

I rarely have good ideas
 
this is true

@kahuro called me a schizo poster and maybe he's right

I rarely have good ideas
Honestly i rarely make threads, i'm gonna stop again an just go back to not being active.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top