Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience I make a nest in my living room when I get depressed, I remember this one time I literally had shit on my couch

nate

DJ RAPESPLOSION ARREST EMERALDPILL
Banned
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Jan 12, 2026
Messages
2,008
Online time
15d 12h
Reputation
8,545
so i didn't get up or anything, id lowk just piss and shit into my diaper and lay there, and rot online, i'd order doordash and stuff, tell them to leave it at the door bcz i literally had shit on me lmao. this was all like last year tho,
 
so i didn't get up or anything, id lowk just piss and shit into my diaper and lay there, and rot online, i'd order doordash and stuff, tell them to leave it at the door bcz i literally had shit on me lmao. this was all like last year tho,
idk if ur joking but i hope ur okay if not 😭
 
I have this running theory that its actually the fact I wear diapers and shit myself is partly to blame for me being an incel
 
@charm your keyboard post reminded me of ts
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top